Out-of-Home communications agency, Posterscope UK and free newspaper, Metro have collaborated on a research study to further understand the attitudes and behaviours of ‘urbanite’ audiences in relation to digital and interactive OOH, and location based mobile and social media.
A two page report is available here and covers topics such as:-
– Usage of Facebook, Twitter, mobile internet and email at bus stops, rail stations and onboard trains and buses.
– Awareness, usage and regional differences in relation to Facebook Places, Foursquare, Gowalla etc.
– Actions taken (inc. searching online) as a result of seeing an ad on a poster or advertising screen.
– Most appealing locations for interactive digital OOH screen installations.
– Expectations of digital OOH screen creative (animated, live, socially connected etc).